Student and Young Adult Tailgate Party and Food Drive
This year we are excited to announce the SoCal 2016 tailgate party, and you and your church are invited! All ministries are encouraged to use this as a time for ministry and fun. Bring out barbeque, play some games, and have a good time with ministries from all across the SoCal region. Amongst the fun and fellowship, we also want to make a big impact in our community so we are encouraging every ministry to bring nonperishable food items to drop off at the tailgate party. All these items will be donated to the Fred Jordan Mission. They have been feeding and preaching the gospel to those in need since 1944.
Here are some fast facts:
- Date: Saturday, August 27
- Start Time: Feel free to show up as early as you want to get your things set up and to grab a spot. Formal Festivities will start around 2:30 PM.
- Location: The tailgate zone will be set up under the “Big A” in the right-field parking lot.
- Stadium Entry and Seating: We will block off seats for everyone who is signed up for the tailgate party. There will be no early entry, so you will have to enter with the rest of the crowd, but you can do so with the assurance of a seat. If you are not happy about the location of the saved seats, feel free to find others if you would like. All saved seats will be released to the general public at 6:30 PM.
- Registration: Click here to sign up your ministry.
- Food Drive Needs: Canned soup, Pasta sauce, canned meat, tuna or chicken, canned vegetables, canned fruit, canned juice, boxed cereal or crackers, packages of dried beans, rice and pasta, peanut butter and jam.
We are looking forward to seeing you there. God bless you.