A different take on corn on the cob.
All you need is:
- 4 ears of corn
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped Italian parsley (for garnish)
What you do is:
- Preheat the grill to 350–400 F.
- Remove the husks and silks from the corn. Combine grated garlic and butter in a small dish. Melt the butter in microwave for 10–15 seconds.
- Grill corn until lightly charred and bright yellow (about 15 minutes).
- Brush garlic butter over corn and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Garnish with Italian parsley.