This is a fun way to make a dessert that’s perfect for sharing after dinner, or for a party! The directions are simple, so that the kids can help prepare these sweet treats.
- 1 pint of vanilla ice cream
- 10 malt balls, finely chopped (approximately 1/2 cup)
- 2 Butterfinger bars, finely chopped (approximately 1/2 cup)
- 2 cups of Oreos, finely chopped (approximately 1/2 cup)
- Line two small baking sheets with parchment paper or foil. Freeze for 10 minutes. Remove one sheet.
- Using a melon baller, scoop the ice cream to form 1-inch balls and place them on the baking sheet, then return the sheet to the freezer. Repeat this process with second sheet. Freeze the balls for 30 minutes.
- Arrange the chopped malt balls, Butterfinger bars, and Oreos on small plates. Working with one baking sheet at a time, roll the ice cream balls in the toppings, using your hands to gently press in the toppings. Freeze for 30 minutes.