Answers to Common Questions
- What is the meaning of life?
- What about Heaven and Hell?
- Why God allows suffering
- If God is so good and loving, why does He allow evil?
- How can you Christians say that Jesus is the only way to Heaven?
- Don't all religions teach the same thing?
- How can a loving God send people to Hell?
- There are too many hypocrites in the church. Why should I become a Christian?
- I tried church before, but it didn't work for me.
What is the meaning of life?
God put us on this earth to know Him and to glorify Him, but that comes as a revelation to some people. They think they are on this earth to make their mark on society, or to find a career and make a living, or to have a family. Or, they believe they are here to find personal happiness. But the Bible teaches that we are put on this earth primarily to know and walk with the God who made us and to bring glory to His name. And as a result, we will never find true happiness until we start living to fulfill that purpose.