Harvest Apologetics Ministry
Equipping the Saints to Defend Their Faith
"False ideas are the greatest obstacles to the reception of the Gospel. We may preach with all the fervor of a reformer and yet succeed to win only a straggler here and there, if we permit the whole collective thought of the nation or of the world to be controlled by ideas which, by resistless force of logic, prevent Christianity from being regarded as anything more than a harmless delusion. Under such circumstances, what God desires us to do is to destroy the obstacle at its root."
—J. Gresham Machen,
"Christianity and Culture"
Princeton Theological Review, 11 (1913)
Harvest Apologetics is dedicated to equipping Christians to stand strong in their faith and helping them effectively share it with others. With monthly instruction, podcasts, online resources, and trips that offer real-world experience, we tackle the biggest objections to Christianity and teach believers on how to be appealing, intelligent ambassadors for Christ.
Our prayer and objective is to:
- Strengthen believers' faith by demonstrating that Christianity is an intelligent, rational faith
- Show that there are good answers to the toughest objections offered against the faith
- Help train the church to defend their beliefs when challenged
- Help the church think clearly about issues concerning God and culture
Harvest Apologetics is coordinated by Lenny Esposito, who is president and founder of Come Reason Ministries, a Christian apologetics organization and the popular www.comereason.org Web site. Lenny has authored over 150 articles dealing with apologetic issues; he is also a contributor to the popular Apologetics Study Bible for Students.
The Come Let Us Reason Together apologetics class meets the second Monday of each month at 7:00 P.M. in the Harvest Volunteer Center. Childcare is provided. Upcoming classes and topics are listed below. For a downloadable version of this year's schedule, click here.
The Come Let Us Reason Together podcast lets you listen to the "Come Let Us Reason" apologetics class anytime! Offering real answers to questions about ethics, religious beliefs, and arguments against the Christian perspective, you only need to click to subscribe and hear how rational faith can be!
Reaching Muslims Through Jesus
Reaching Muslims Through Jesus - Q&A
Nabeel Qureshi, Pastor Daniel Eichelberger, and Lenny Esposito
Love Your God with All Your Heart
Dr. J.P. Mooreland
Apologetics Seminar on Gay Marriage
Deepen and Defend Your Faith
June 24–29, 2014
To equip you to defend your faith to Mormons and confidently share the gospel with them.
Why Manti, Utah?
Every summer thousands of Mormons meet together in Manti, Utah, to celebrate their history at the Mormon Miracle Pageant. This makes Manti an ideal location for engaging a large population of Mormons with the truth of the gospel.
- Rental vans from Harvest to Manti and neighboring locations in Utah.
- $350 for the six-day trip (price includes training, transportation, basic lodging, five breakfasts and three dinners, and a book on Mormonism)
- $175 non-refundable deposit due June 1
- Final Payment due June 14
- June 9 at 7:00 P.M., Topher's Place
- June 16 at 7:00 P.M., Topher's Place
- Brett Kunkle, Stand to Reason
- Lenny Esposito, Come Reason Ministries
- Pastor Daniel Eichelberger, Harvest Ministries
- Manti City Park
- Tent Camping
- Facility Showers