Jr. High Winter Camp Postponed!

We wanted to let you know that we have to POSTPONE our Winter Camp for this weekend due to the extreme weather in the mountains. We are thankful that we have a new date already in place, April 7-9 at Pine Summit Christian Camp. All funds will be transferred over for that weekend and everyone will remain signed up for the new date.

We do not want any parents driving up the mountain and then finding out that it is cancelled. Thank you for understanding.

If you have any questions regarding camp please let us know.
(951) 687-6902 x254

Harvest Jr. High Staff