- Greg Laurie is the senior pastor of Harvest Christian Fellowship with campuses in California and Hawaii. Laurie is the featured speaker of the Harvest Crusades and Harvest America, large-scale public evangelistic events. He has also authored over 70 books, including an autobiographical work titled Lost Boy.
- Harvest Christian Fellowship purposes in every ministry, outreach, and service, to bring Christians closer to God and to bring nonbelievers to a saving relationship with Him. It is always our goal to accomplish this by showing how God's Word and faith in Him are applicable and relevant to everyday life.
Harvest Outreach Ministries
- Harvest Outreach Ministries is committed to presenting the life-changing message of the gospel to the world. This happens through a variety of means, from the A New Beginning radio program to Harvest Crusades, large public evangelistic events.
About Harvest: Greg LaurieHarvest: Greg Laurie is committed to "Knowing God and making him known." Outreach is a very large part of the realization of this vision. Pastor Greg Laurie's daily radio program A New Beginning, is broadcast on more than 800 radio outlets daily across the nation and internationally. Harvest Crusades, large-scale evangelistic outreaches, have been held throughout the US and in Canada, New Zealand, and Australia since 1990.
Harvest is committed to following the Acts chapter 2 model of teaching, worship, prayer, fellowship, evangelism, and communion. The Lord has faithfully added to Harvest's church family and it now has one of the largest congregations in America.
What We BelieveA statement of faith is a written declaration of a ministry's position on matters that pertain to the essentials of historical Christianity. The following statements comprise Harvest Ministries' Statement of Faith.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God. Therefore, our ministry emphasizes the exposition of God's Word from Genesis to Revelation, line upon line, precept upon precept.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential and that repentance from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the only way to come into a relationship with God.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life; we further believe His power and gifts are available to believers today.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe it is important to uphold the scriptural practices of the early church. Therefore, we hold to the practice of water baptism and the regular taking of Communion. We do not believe that either of these practices is essential for salvation, but that they serve as a demonstration of our living faith in Christ.
- We believe that God created mankind—male and female—in His own image and likeness, free of sin, to glorify Himself and enjoy His fellowship. Tempted by Satan, but in the sovereign plan of God, man freely chose to disobey God, bringing sin, death and condemnation to all mankind. All human beings, therefore, are totally depraved by nature and by choice. Alienated from God without defense or excuse, and subject to God's righteous wrath, all of mankind is in desperate need of the Savior (Genesis 3:1–6; Romans 3:10–19; Romans 1:18, 32).
- We believe it is the aim, duty, and privilege of every believer and local church fellowship to glorify God by responding as active participants in the Great Commission call of Jesus Christ to go and make disciples of all nations. (Matthew 28:19)